Welcome!

Reflections on raising someone who is probably going to change the world.




Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 week update



She will be 6 weeks old tomorrow!

Last night I slept from 11pm-5am and then again from 5:30am to 7am. Of course I was woken up a few times when she made noises and when Kevin got up to feed her, but my goodness, that was a good night - it felt like a crime to get so much sleep. Kevin slept from 1am until 4am, got up and fed her, then slept until 8am. So, put another way, things are getting better at night. :)

She does have seemingly random crying fits for no reason and she can be fussy for hours on end. But it is all definitely getting better. I can sort of see how someone might be willing to do this over again at some point.

I go back to grad school on Monday and back to work on Tuesday - yikes! I'm excited about both but really not sure how this is all going to work. But I'm confident it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment