Welcome!

Reflections on raising someone who is probably going to change the world.




Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rollin' down the street smokin' indo, sippin' on gin and juice...

Ok, not really. But we ARE rolling.

While I was out with a friend, Cassidy rolled from her tummy to her back! Her daddy was there to see it and sent me a text informing me as such - nothing like mommy guilt! THen, when I was at grad school, Kevin put her on her back on the floor, walked into the bathroom to run her bath water, came back and she was on her tummy. We missed it!!! I am oddly proud that she did it by herself, though. I think that is kind of cool - she just decided to do it and she did. However, today, I saw her do it again. So I got to see the first witnessed back to tummy roll. Yay!!

She had a decent night of sleep last night. There was a significant amount of fussing for a while, but after midnight she settled down and was zonked out until 7am - at which point I brought her into bed for some snuggle time and we half-slept, half snuggled until 8. That is my absolute favorite part of life - early morning snuggles with a sleepy but happy baby.

How funny is this little pose?

No comments:

Post a Comment