Welcome!

Reflections on raising someone who is probably going to change the world.




Friday, April 9, 2010

Tantrums

Well, my nearly 9 month old is now throwing tantrums. Fortunately she is too little to do much damage and they are few and far between. But 3-4 times now, within a few days, she has just decided she is NOT into whatever is happening...getting her dipe changed, finishing her bottle. And she just starts to use every ounce of power she has to wiggle away. Pushing, crying, kicking her legs. It's unsettling. I have known since the moment she was born that she was strong willed but I wasn't expecting this quite yet. With grad school and work and everything that goes on the last couple of months, I haven't been reading up much on what is appropriate in terms of development at this stage. Need to read up - hoping I'm not the only one!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment