Welcome!

Reflections on raising someone who is probably going to change the world.




Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back, kind of like the Republicans. (but more fun.)

Howdy folks. Sorry it's been a while.

I've been working on this project: www.brightzoo.com

I'm blogging over there in a more "official" capacity. You should check it out because it basically rocks.

So, Cassidy is huge and amazing and talks almost as much as I do, except she is limited to 2 word sentences and is fixated with the words "ball, bow, no, Momma, yay and book."

I am trying to decide what to do with her hair, which is super curly in back and wavy in front and basically in her eyes all the time because her "bow", she likes to THROW whenever possible. Cutting her hair feels like a really big decision. It is so perfect and beautiful. But it's in her little eyeballs. Ugh.

She started "school" recently. She goes to daycare a few times a week and she seems to really like it - she actually cries when I pick her up. I am not sure how I should feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment