Welcome!

Reflections on raising someone who is probably going to change the world.




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Zoom zoom

She is growing so fast. Today was a big day - she was rocking back and forth seemingly about to crawl. It really could be any day now. She also, get this, said MAMA!!! I heard it and I said "What?!" And she said it again. So I grabbed the Flip video camera and tried to get her to say it and she did. Amazing. I mean, it's not really amazing, considering it's a very age appropriate milestone. But it feels amazing to me.

Her two little bottom teeth are about halfway in and she's learning to use them on organic cheerios and mangos.

She is developing more facial expressions, like sometimes she'll see something and then look at me and raise her eyebrows like "Pretty cool huh?"

We are going to NYC this weekend for a photo shoot - for me and for her. I am going to be blogging on a new e-commerce site (been saving up my funny stuff for the new blog - sorry if this one has been boring) and Cassidy is going to be modeling along with some other kids, which I feel slightly weird about. We should get some nice photos out of it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment